Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Day 4 - Something I Need to Forgive Someone Else For

Well, well...this is quite the conundrum....because, really I don't know that at this point in my life I can think of anyone I'm holding onto enough anger and/or frustration that I need to forgive.

Now this has not always been the case - there have been several people, instances that I fumed and fused about - but really, what was gained. The answer is nothing - it was an exercise in a colossal waste of time and energy. And quite frankly the other person didn't give a fig, if they even acknowledged the problem.

So, now, learning some important lessons along the way, forgiveness is generally granted on the spot with no fanfare. Life is just way too short to live in that angry state, that someone needs forgiveness.

No comments: